04 Mar INNOWWIDE: FIRST CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
INNOWWIDE pilot aims to bring innovative European SMEs to the forefront of international markets by funding Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs).
Opening date: 01/04/2019
Closing date: 31/05/2019
What are VAPs?
Viability Assessment Projects are a comprehensive, balanced and coherent set of preliminary technical, market, legal and socioeconomic assessments planned to confirm the viability of international, innovative businesses solutions.
Each VAP should:
- Feature a co-creation partnership with a local partner (subcontrator).
- Contain a wide selection of activities to explore the practical, technological and commercial viability of an innovative solution and how it fits to local conditions and demands.
- Have total eligible project costs of at least €86.000, to be funded at a maximum of 70%, with a fixed grant of €60.000.
- Be done by a SME established in a EU member state or a H2020 Associated Country.
1. Co-creation and technology uptake facilitation
1.1 Definition of a complementary joint R&D Project for co-creation or technology adaptation with the local subcontractor or other local partner
1.2 Analysis of the IP environment
1.3 Technology scouting and novelty verification
1.4 Technology valuation
1.5 Technology legal situation analysis
1.6 Technology protection & valorisation strategy design
1.7 Technology partership matchmaking
1.8 Small scale proof of concept awareness
2. Market prospection
2.1 Market research
- Business opportunities early survey
- Qualitative analysis
- Product commercial research
- Market quantitative analysis
- Competition analysis
- Analysis of potential partners for distribution and marketing
- Analysis of potential suppliers
- PESTLE Analysis
2.2 Compliance verification
- Administrative & legal FTO/ due diligence verification
- Social and cultural best practices identification and implementation planning
2.3 Business prospection trips
- Trade fairs/ conferences/ info days/ networking and matchmaking events
- Joint workshops/ meeting with potential partners
- Workshops with partners to prepare joint proposal/ projects
Evaluation of applications
Quality and efficiency of implementation (30%)
All funded projects will be checked for adherence to EU ethical standards.
If you are interested in applying for the INNOWWIDE program, you want to know the best financing options for your project, and you need help in preparing your proposal or managing your application, contact Finanzas I+D+i and we will let you know how we can help you.
More info: Finanzas I+D+i can help companies in their management, fulfilling business obligations, seeking funding and auditing. We are specialists in Tax Deductions R+D+i. Contact Finanzas & I+D+i.