11 Dec Horizon prize for CO2 reuse
Horizon 2020 program has an open call in the Horizon Prize that you can apply until 3 April 2019 for those who improve processes and products and reduce atmospheric emissions of CO2. The prize amounts to EUR 1.5 million.
Preventing dangerous climate change is a key priority for the EU
This €1.5 million #HorizonPrize will reward innovations that lower the amount of atmospheric CO2💨emissions thru better processes & products💚
✍️Apply by 3 April 2019!https://t.co/RMq01xFiqC#H2020 #COP24 #EU2050 pic.twitter.com/6scLnPEGT6
— Horizon 2020🇪🇺 (@EU_H2020) 10 de diciembre de 2018
CO2 reuse Horizon prize aims to enhance private R&I investment, create new partnerships and incentive researchers and innovators to face the challenge of developing innovative processes and products which reuse CO2 in order to reduce the amount of CO2 emissions.
The expected results are:
- To involve private sector, also SME, accelerating innovation in CO2 utilisation technologies.
- To discover the real potential of CO2 utilisation.
- To increase transparency of technology and barriers.
- To increase the inversion of the private sector for innovation.
- To provide new business models and value chains.
Any legal entity, including natural persons and groups of legal entities, can join the contest. The evaluation will consider the next four criteria:
- Net CO2 emission reduction improvements.
- Overcoming barriers, including technical, commercial and financial.
- Commercialisation and scalability.
- Environmental impacts.
Source: CO2 reuse prize | Horizon Prizes
Finanzas & I+D+i. Working together to make the Innovation of your company profitable.
H2020 | SME INSTRUMENT | BUSINESS CONSULTANCY | R&D FUNDING