06 Nov EU Prize for Women Innovators 2019
This award recognises the role of women running innovative companies and is part of the societal challenge of addressing the gender gap and recognising European women who are at the forefront of innovation and entrepreneurship.
There will be four prizes for the women who have created the largest impact on the innovation ecosystem by transforming ideas into new and advanced products and/or services for the benefit and wealth of the European citizens.
- 1st Prize: € 100,000
- 2nd Prize: € 50,000
- 3rd Prize: € 30,000
- Rising Innovator (30 or younger): € 20,000
The contest is open for submission on 6 November 2018 via the Participant Portal ‘Submission Service’ and deadline will be 16 January 2019. Application page-limit is 10 pages and contestants will have to support their applications with a link to an engaging video message of maximum 90 seconds.
Eligibility criteria to participate:
- Being a woman.
- Being an ordinary resident in an EU Member State or a country associated to Horizon 2020.
- Being the founder or co-founder of an existing and active innovative company which was registered before 1 January 2017.
Jury of experts’ criteria.
- Breakthrough Innovation. The contestant will have to explain her company’s contribution/impact on the innovation ecosystem. Max. points: 7. Threshold: 4
- Impact. The contestant will have to explain the societal challenge addressed and benefits for the society. Max. points: 7. Threshold: 4
- Inspiration. The contestant has shown active leadership and her role has influenced the success of the company. Max. points: 7. Threshold: 4
More info: Contest rules
Finanzas & I+D+i. Working together to make the Innovation of your company profitable.
H2020 | SME INSTRUMENT | BUSINESS CONSULTANCY | R&D FUNDING